View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Avaire Archive Avaire Archive is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 943

Author: Chris
Date: 11/16/2008 12:20 am EDT
"Gobs" are used to keep a floor from shifting. it's not needed unless you have a small area that is subject to alot of force, something like an entry right at the bottom of a set of stairs,otherwise it's more a "just to be sure".

Hope you send photos.
Reply With Quote