Avaire Forum  
Old 06-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Archive

Default how to get the other colors

Author: Haley
Date: 4/8/2008 9:38 pm EDT
Hello,
We are interested in purchasing the avaire tile for our bathroom remodeling project however the menards located by us only carries three colors without the ability to special order or obtain samples of the other five colors that you have on your website. I can order it from a store other than menards in another state but would end up having to pay 157.00 in shipping costs! How can I get samples of the other colors or how can I order the other colors through menards? Please advise. Thanks you for you time. Haley
Old 06-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Archive

Author: Jonathan
Date: 4/8/2008 11:19 pm EDT
The process for obtaining samples of the other 5 colors sold via special order at Menards is as follows: Order a 5 pack of the color you are considering through the flooring department desk.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Archive

Date: 4/9/2008 1:36 pm EDT
Do I have to do this process for all five colors that are not currently displayed at the menards? How much will this cost me to do? Thanks much. Haley
Old 06-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Archive

Date: 4/10/2008 11:18 am EDT
I apologize, but at this time, there isn't a better mechanism for sending out special order samples. For those that are pretty sure which color they want, ordering a box confirms that color (and then you have your first box). If you are not sure which color you want, I'd agree that ordering a full box of each color isn't the most cost effective solution.

We're looking at other mechanisms for samples, but don't have anything implemented yet.

Where are you located?
Old 06-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Archive

Date: 4/10/2008 12:09 am EDT
I am located in Wausau WI. The menards here only carries three colors (beige, camel, moss) with no ability currently to special order the other colors or have samples. I contacted the menards in Eau Claire and they have the three colors (beige, camel, moss) on display with the ability to order all off the colors but do not have samples of the five other colors. I have looked at the colors on line but they do not do justice to the real thing. The camel looks different in person as opposed to the pic on the website. I like the five other colors on the website however do not want to order them without seeing them personally. Also does avaire sell matching tiles that could go on a vertical surface such as a wall or do they contract with someone who carries tiles that are similar? Thanks much.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Archive

Date: 4/11/2008 10:44 am EDT
Haley,

Menards has added the raw tile in three the colors they stock plus the 5 special order colors to their Special Order Program.

You'll need to visit the flooring desk and ask them to look-up the special order colors.

The special order raw 12x12 tile come in boxes of 13 tiles.